J. Cole 25 Greatest Quotes

Forum 6 years ago

J. Cole 25 Greatest Quotes

Here comes top 25 J. Cole. Greatest Quotes. Some best life quotes Impressive and thoughtful life quotes are great elements of changing our moods and are also a symbol of an impression. Here are the top 25 J. Cole to change the way you think.

“I put a lot of pressure on myself. I think something’s not good enough, and I won’t stop until I feel like I’ve made it. I’m never satisfied.”

“I feel like this: Whatever is in your path and in your heart, you need to do.”

“Follow your heart. Don’t follow what you’ve been told you’re supposed to do.”

“We got dreams and we got the right to chase ’em.”

“I keep my head high, I got my wings to carry me. I don’t know freedom, I want my dreams to rescue me.”

“Never give up until you’ve given out all your very best. It’s better to fail trying, than wondering what could have happened if you tried.”

“People think because I’ve got some success, I’ve made it, but in my eyes it’s like, ‘How long has Jay Z been in the business? How many albums has he got?’ Not that I’m trying to be Jay Z, but I am trying to be around for a long time.”

“Life is a movie, pick your own role, Climb your own ladder or you dig your own hole.”

“Nothing lasts forever, but at least we’ve got these memories.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
He Bled Neon: Peaky Blinders’ Joe Cole to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

He Bled Neon: Peaky Blinders’ Joe Cole to Lead Action Thriller Movie

EPL: Ex-Chelsea player, Joe Cole makes top-four prediction
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Ex-Chelsea player, Joe Cole makes top-four prediction

Burna Boy Is One Of The Greatest Music Icons - Tuface
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Burna Boy Is One Of The Greatest Music Icons - Tuface

The Greatest Hits Trailer: Lucy Boynton & David Corenswet Star in Time-Travel Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 1 month ago

The Greatest Hits Trailer: Lucy Boynton & David Corenswet Star in Time-Travel Rom-Com Movie