It Hurt My Account Balance But I Had To Do It – Davido Says As He Buys N55million Wristwatch (Photos)

Forum 4 years ago

It Hurt My Account Balance But I Had To Do It – Davido Says As He Buys N55million Wristwatch (Photos)

He is not just called Omo Baba Olowo (OBO) for no reason, Nigerian Singer David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has splashed a whooping sum of $150,000 (N55million) on Richard Mille wristwatch. This is coming barely 24hrs after he rocked a N5millon diamond encrusted Cartier eyeglass at his son’s naming ceremony.

It hurt my account balance but I had to do it - Davido says as he buys N55million wristwatch (Photos)
Davido Departed the London for Istanbul after the naming ceremony of his son two days ago and we understand that he acquired time piece from a top Turkish Jeweler. See photos of the luxury below:

Even the rich cry! Davido took to his Instagram page to brood over the his recent purchase He said,

It hurt my account but I had to do it ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??? #AGOODTIME

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 21 hours ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie