‘It Happened By Mistake’ - Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting His 3 Underage Cousins in Lafia

Forum 6 years ago

‘It Happened By Mistake’ - Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting His 3 Underage Cousins in Lafia

A 27 year old man, Ibrahim Usabatu have been nabbed by the Nasarawa State Police command for sexually assaulting his three under-age cousins in Tudun Abu, Lafia LGA of the state.

According to reports, Ibrahim, who is a herbalist, was accommodated in the victims’ family home in Tudun Abu after he reportedly slept in a mosque for a long while.

In payment to the family’s hospitality,he sexually abused the three girls right their parents’ nose.

“I am in police custody becauseI r*ped three of my cousins. It happened as a mistake, it was the devil that pushed me to commit the crime,” he said. The victims’ parents called on the police to ensure that justice is done in the matter.

[ads4]

Talking about suspecting Ibrahim for a long while, one of the sexually abused kids’ parent who pleaded anonymity said;
“One fateful day when I saw my daughter, I started suspecting something between the two of them; in fact, I had been trailing him for some months.

If we are inside the house, he would come outside and if we are outside he would remain inside pretending to be teaching the kids lessons. When I discovered what he was doing to the kids, I did not hesitate to ask my daughter, and she gave details of what transpired between her, the other two under-age girls and Usabatu.”

Punch reports that Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Kennedy Idirisu, said the suspect would be prosecuted as soon as investigation was concluded.

Idirisu made a call to parents to “always put an eye on their wards.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 18 hours ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 20 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 22 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 22 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident