Impossible: Man Abandons Family to Live With Cows, Drinks Their Urine and Eats Their Poo (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Impossible: Man Abandons Family to Live With Cows, Drinks Their Urine and Eats Their Poo (Photos)

The story has been told of the man who abandoned his own family just to spend more time living with cows while eating their poo and drinking their urine.

Vijay Parsana, a 44-year-old Indian man has snubbed his own wife and kids to marry his beloved cow.

The man now says he eats the animal's poo and drinks its urine because it keeps him healthy.

According to The Sun UK, the man abandoned his family five-years-ago, to live in a religious retreat in Ahmedabad, Gujarat where he could spend more time with his cows.

Initially, he made the drastic move because of his gambling addiction.

But as he fell out of gambling, he fell in love with the animals.

Describing his cow-obsession, Vijay said: "My love for cows is unexplainable. There's nothing dearer to me than my cows.

"When I'm with them, I forget the world. When I'm with them, nothing in the world worries me.

"We've developed a special connection and my family is really happy for me.

"I believe I understand them and they understand . I share all my joys and sorrows with them."

Vijay spent an astonishing more than 1.8 million Rupees (£20,000) on his wedding with his cow Poonam and bull Arjun.

He invited more than 5,000 guests to the traditional Hindu ceremony.

Reports confirm, Poonam the cow, was given away to him at the alter.

The animal-lover now owns two bulls, six dogs and more than 2000 other animals including peacocks rabbits, birds and snakes at the his retreat.

His first wife, Geeta Parsana, 44, and other family members, friends and relatives thought he was crazy at first but once they noticed the changes in him they accepted his devotion.

Every morning before he goes to work in one of the 22 gyms he owns in the city, he drinks urine and eats dung for breakfast. Two-month-old Saraswati even goes to work with him.

He added: "I now balance my time between family, work and my cows. After I leave the office at 5pm I see my family for a bit before I return to the ashram and spend the night with my cows. I have dinner with Saraswati, watch TV and then we fall asleep together.

"I used to sleep with Poonam but now it’s Saraswati. I have the same bond with Radha and Poonam, but they’re so big they don’t fit in my house as well now."

Vijay claims that once he survived 22 days drinking only cow’s urine.

"It kept me well hydrated and nourished," he claimed.

"Cow urine is full of nutrients. It helps the body to wash oil and toxins and impurities out of the body. Consuming one cup in the morning can give you better health. Everyone should try it."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 17 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 19 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 19 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City