"I'll always celebrate you" says Kenneth Okolie as he wishes his wife a Happy birthday

Forum 6 years ago

"I'll always celebrate you" says Kenneth Okolie as he wishes his wife a Happy birthday

Nollywood actor and 2010 Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie took to his IG page minutes ago to celebrate his wife, Jessica Nwakah, on her birthday today. They had their traditional wedding back in April 2017. Celebrating her, he wrote;

"To my special someone, my wife, my queen. May your days be full of joy and happiness as we celebrate your birthday. I'll always celebrate you'.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online