Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | BBNaija 2018 Housemate

Forum 6 years ago

Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | BBNaija 2018 Housemate

Who is Ifu Ennada? Ask no more, Because the pretty Ifu Ennada is one of the 20 contestants in the Big Brother Naija 2018 “Double Wahala” reality tv show.

Ifu is competing for the 45 million naira win, inclusive other housemates like, Miracle, Tobi Bakre, Lolu, Angel, Ahneeka among others.

Ifu says she loves drinking Mojitos, partying, online shopping and of course, Karaoke. She’s a self-made woman, who remembers the feeling of making her first millions.

Her real names are Iheme Faith Uloma and she studied at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun state. She was born on 23rd of July.

In a chat with BBNaija she says she’d miss her phone the most, as she loves replying folks on Social Media.

What will you be bringing into the BB House: raw, unfiltered honesty, a lot of fun, I’m always the life of the party

What will you do with the prize money: I have some scripts I have written – I want to make films, I also want to build a fitness brand, I also want to go into hair business, also charity

[b\What irritates you most in other people:[/b] I don’t like bullies and nosey people.

Her Twitter and Instagram Handle is: @ifuennada

Her Facebook Profile is: Ifu ENnada

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut