‘I wouldn’t have gone for Big Brother if my wife said No ’ – Mike

Forum 4 years ago

‘I wouldn’t have gone for Big Brother if my wife said No ’ – Mike

UK professional athlete and business man, Mike Edwards Olayemi became a s£nsat!on in Nigeria after he opted for the Big Brother Naija 2019 edition. His fans have been in awe of his attitude and personality while in the house.

The reality star revealed in an interview, that he wouldn’t have been in Big Brother House without the consent of his wife, if she had said NO, he wont go against her wish.

He made us to understand that as a married man/woman, it’s not right to do things on your own, you always need to seek the consent of your partner in everything.

He further explained that as a married man/woman, it’s not right to do things on your own, you always need to seek the consent of your partner in everything.

His words: “If I didn’t have the consent of my wife I wouldn’t have taken part in the show. I am a married man, I don’t have to discuss things that don’t need to be explained, and I think that’s the relationship I have with my wife”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 hour ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 7 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 11 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie