I was Called a Pr0stitute While I was a V!rgin – South African TV Star, Blue Mbombo

Forum 7 years ago

I was Called a Pr0stitute While I was a V!rgin – South African TV Star, Blue Mbombo

Big Brother Mzamzi Sexiest Female Celebrity has shared a word of advice to her fans asking them to not let bad names get to them.

Popular South African reality television star and ‘Mzamzi Sexiest Female Celebrity’, Blue Mbombo, has taken to her Instagram page to reveal how she was insulted, slut-shamed and called nasty names.

The hot model who burst to limelight after appearing on Big Brother Mzamzi, wrote;

“I was called a Hoe while I was a Virgin…. they called me Gold-digger yet I lived in a Shack, some said I was Fake coz I wasn’t what they wanted me to be. Truth is people will always talk, what matters is knowing yourself. I know who I AM.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 2 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 5 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5