I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music – Singer, Skibii

Forum 5 years ago

I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music – Singer, Skibii

Singer Skibii has made a revelation that he has experienced all-round growth since his exit from his ex-label, 5 Star music. The revelation of the London crooner comes as a contradiction to the general thought that his career is in doubt without the support of Kcee & E-money of 5-Star music.

While Speaking with Sunday Scoop, the singer said he had become a better musician and person since parting ways with his former bosses, Kcee and his brother, E-Money. In his words;

“I am hundred per cent a better person since I left Five Star Music. When I was at Five Star, I didn’t think I could shoot a video on my own. But it is a different story now. Apart from music, I can do a lot of things on my own. Now, I can take care of my family and pay salaries. When I was with Five Star, I didn’t always have money; I was a boy. If I went to a show, we would share the money and my percentage couldn’t take care of my responsibilities.”

According to him, anytime he remembers his days in Surulere, Lagos, he is always thankful to God. Skiibii recalled;

“I started from nothing. At the time I was staying in Surulere, we had 32 rooms and one toilet. But I have my own house now. I am a proud of myself and my family is happy for me. Even before I became Skiibii, I was working hard. Kcee saw me and told his manager to look for me. I met with them and we started doing things together.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 21 hours ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding