I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha

Forum 8 years ago

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha

The governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has disclosed that his ultimate desire is to unite the governors and leaders of the South East to work with the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government.

Okorocha stated this on Monday while addressing newsmen at the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, SMICA, Owerri, on his arrival from Abuja.

“As the only APC governor in the South East, I cannot do it alone and I cannot also play the attendant politics of establishing a very strong relationship between the South East governors and the APC-led Federal Government alone. Hence, every governor and leader in the South East must be carried along in the whole thing,” Okorocha said.

Okorocha, who disclosed that the South East governors were able to have an audience with President Buhari while in Abuja, said it was more than even reassuring that the South East people would work totally with the present administration at the federal level.

“We, the governors of the South East and indeed, the leaders from the area, are all determined to work with the President and the President himself is also more determined to work with the South East,” Okorocha said.

“We have been assured that the South East would not be left out of the whole political and economic equations of Nigeria,” Okorocha said.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 9 hours ago

Forum | 1 day ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 1 day ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 4 days ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai