“I Want To Help Their Careers”- Blaqbonez Brags About Collaboration With Wizkid, Burna Boy & Davido

Forum 4 years ago

“I Want To Help Their Careers”- Blaqbonez Brags About Collaboration With Wizkid, Burna Boy & Davido

Nigerian rapper, Emeka Akumefule popularly known as Blaqbonez has made a very shocking revelation about his proposed collaboration with Wizkid, Burna Boy and Davido.

Blaqbonez, asides from being the “Greatest rapper in Africa” is known for his bold controversial statements online. He recently weighed in on the ongoing beef between his boss, MI Abaga and Vector stating that the real genesis of the beef was from Vector’s side and this caused a huge stir on the internet . Blaqbonez however, has made another statement that is likely to put him in a bad position with fans.

In a recent interview, the “Mr Boombastic” rapper explained that he intended on putting Wizkid, Burna Boy and Davido on a song just for them to showcase their talents and give them an opportunity to show their real talent to the world. He spoke with an air of authority while making the statement which means he places himself higher than the mentioned artistes.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 3 days ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai