I Want To Be A Premier League Legend Like Kanu – Ahmed Musa

Forum 7 years ago

I Want To Be A Premier League Legend Like Kanu – Ahmed Musa

Leicester City’s record signing, Ahmed Musa, has admitted he would like to follow in the footsteps of Super Eagles and Premier League legend, Kanu Nwankwo.
Musa who joined the English champions from CSKA Moscow, revealed that he spoke to Kanu before his transfer and is now eager to achieve his iconic status in England.

“I’m going to do whatever it takes to become a legend like Kanu.’ said Musa according to quotes from the Sun UK Football.

“All Nigerian kids want to play here and I believe this is going to be a good league for me.

“I took advice from my friend Kanu. He told me a lot about England and Leicester and said it would be a good move for me.

“Kanu won the league and FA Cup twice with Arsenal and the FA Cup again with Portsmouth.

“He’s probably Nigeria’s most famous footballer, ahead of Jay-Jay Okocha and Finidi George.

“I’ve a long way to go to rival their achievements. But I’ve always been used to upsetting the odds. People used to tell me, ‘Musa, you are far too small to be a striker’.

“But I’d always reply, ‘It doesn’t matter what size you are, it’s what you do that matters’.

“The only time that didn’t work out was when I was a goalkeeper!

“I was a goalie until I was 12. Then I went outfield, which was the best decision of my life because I don’t think I’d have made it anywhere as a keeper.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 44 mins ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma
Forum | 22 hours ago

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma

EPL: Frank Onyeka relishes first Premier League goal for Brentford
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Frank Onyeka relishes first Premier League goal for Brentford