“I No Kuku Sabi Speak English. So My Children No get choice Than To Speak Pigin English”- Don Jazzy Voices Out

Forum 8 years ago

“I No Kuku Sabi Speak English. So My Children No get choice Than To Speak Pigin English”- Don Jazzy Voices Out

Considering the current state of the Nigeria which has been bed ridden in insurgency and mal-administration, Mavin records boss, Don Jazzy, has voiced out his opinion on the possible way to tackle the country’s challenges.
Responding to a question on ways youths can help reshape the current situation of the country, Don Jazzy stated that it’s all about identifying where the leaders have failed and learn from it to avoid further occurrence.

According to him, “We need to know where exactly our fathers failed and be determined not to make d same mistakes.”

Speaking about the style of life he would like his kids to have, the music producer was asked if he would allow his kids speak the popular Nigerian Pigin English or he will allow them follow the trend of the grammarians, but replied with a yes.

“I no kuku sabi speak English. So them no get choice.”Don jazzy stated.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 2 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

I’m Honoured To Be Compared With Him – Don Jazzy On Comparison With Young Jonn
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Honoured To Be Compared With Him – Don Jazzy On Comparison With Young Jonn

Junior Pope: We Rescued 7 Persons, 2 Died And 3 Bodies Are Yet To Be Recovered - NIWA Speak On Boat Accident
Forum | 5 days ago

Junior Pope: We Rescued 7 Persons, 2 Died And 3 Bodies Are Yet To Be Recovered - NIWA Speak On Boat Accident