‘I never dated Pasuma’ – Shebaby

Forum 9 years ago

‘I never dated Pasuma’ – Shebaby

Actress cum singer, Ariyo Oluwaseyi akaShebaby, has debunked rumours that she ever dated? Fuji Music star, Pasuma.

The singer, in a recent chat, focused on her relationship with Wasiu Alabi Pasuma,saying: ‘When I met Pasuma, he was a married man and there are no ways that I would have had a relationship with him then. His wife, Mama Wasila is a very good friend of mine and I can’t do such a thing to a friend I so much care (about) and have respect for. Pasuma is like a father to me and as an uncle as well I so much respect him in all ways.’
[ads4]
The actress-turned singer also talks about how she started acting.
‘I could remember in 1999, I featured in a movie alongside Antar Laniyan. The movie was titledAbuja Lowo Waand later I was trained at Samae Production in Abeokuta and Mr Latin was my boss then, it was there i met? Lola Margaret and I was with them for 2 years.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Never Dated Any Man Before I Met My Husband, He’s My First - Actress Chisom Steve
Forum | 4 weeks ago

I Never Dated Any Man Before I Met My Husband, He’s My First - Actress Chisom Steve

Letting My Mum Go Was The Kindest Thing To Do Because Of The Pain She Felt – Pasuma Speaks On Mom
Forum | 1 month ago

Letting My Mum Go Was The Kindest Thing To Do Because Of The Pain She Felt – Pasuma Speaks On Mom's Death

Portable And Pasuma Perform At Lagos Church Despite Uproar (Video)
Forum | 4 months ago

Portable And Pasuma Perform At Lagos Church Despite Uproar (Video)

I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments
Forum | 4 months ago

I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments