“I’m not a yahoo boy” – Mompha tells the world as he returns to his billionaire lifestyle (Video)

Forum 4 years ago

“I’m not a yahoo boy” – Mompha tells the world as he returns to his billionaire lifestyle (Video)

Mompha has appeared in a first live video on Instagram after his release from Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC’s dentention in regards to the allegations of fraud he is currently battling.

He regained his freedom after perfecting his bail conditions yesterday, few days after a Federal High Court sitting in Lago granted him N100m bail over alleged the N33billion fraud case he has with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Mompha returned to Instagram immediately, the same social network where he flaunts his wealth and the expensive things he owns. Recall that yesterday, he sent a message to Bobrisky on Instagram.

Today, the Nigerian big boy has disclosed to the world that he is not a yahoo boy as alleged by the EFCC. He revealed this on his Instagram live video.

Watch below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 1 day ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC