I’m Finished! I Caught My Wife Having S3X With My Best Friend Of 30 Years – Man Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

I’m Finished! I Caught My Wife Having S3X With My Best Friend Of 30 Years – Man Cries Out

A man needs urgent advice after his wife betrayed him by having sexual intercourse with his best friend.

A devastated man has been left totally torn after catching his wife having s*x with his best friend of 30 years. Now, he doesn’t know what to do.

He wrote:

“My wife and I and our two young children went on holiday with my best friend and his wife, who have children the same age.
We stayed in a villa and on the last day we decided to go to a water park. At the last minute my wife told me she felt ill and decided to stay back and rest.

“When I got there, I heard noises coming from our bedroom and found my wife and best friend in bed together. I felt sick. I have known my best friend for 30 years and my wife and I have been together for more than 10.

“It was the hardest day of my life. Now we’re back, my wife has been inconsolable and says it’s the biggest mistake of her life and it only happened twice.

“She says she feels neglected as I work so much, but I do it to give my family a decent life. The children are hurting, caught in between this mess. I don’t know what to do.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 1 hour ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes