“I’m Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags As He Shares Video Of Latest Project

Forum 7 years ago

“I’m Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags As He Shares Video Of Latest Project

It’s safe to say that Tekno has earned his bragging rights as far as the Nigerian music scene is concerned and you can take that to the bank!

The Triple MG artiste who has received global recognition and is on Billboard’s list of Artistes to Watch in 2017 proved yet again that he is a master of his craft.

Taking to his Instagram page, the Pana crooner whose video has raked in almost 15 million views on Youtube went hard as he bragged that he was better than everyone, his the reason being: “I produce fire??????. King of my own sound #gethigh #win.”

In the one-minute clip laden with expletives, Tekno afforded fans a listen on his latest project – beats he is currently working on and went on to say;

“Imma tell you all fu-Cking somethin’, Imma tell you all somethin’

This is why i’m better than you, better than you, better than you, better than fu-Cking you.

You know why? Because i’m better than you. Listen.

This is what I’m working on. Imma let you all in on what I’m fu-Cking working on right now.

See, let me show you somethn’.”

Despite being disqualified from the Next Rated category at the 2016, Headies and subsequently dissed by Mr Eazi who went home with the award, 24-year-old Tekno has moved on to do bigger and better things and is poised to have a great 2017 if that new beat is any indication.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 2 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

Tinubu
Forum | 5 days ago

Tinubu's N15trillion Lagos-Calabar Project Is Highway To Fraud, Waste – Atiku