“I Just Want My Daughter To Know I Am Alive” Mother Of Angelina Jolie’s Adopted Daughter Pleads

Forum 7 years ago

“I Just Want My Daughter To Know I Am Alive” Mother Of Angelina Jolie’s Adopted Daughter Pleads

Actress and humanitarian, Angelina Jolie Voight who has received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards, and has been cited as Hollywood’s highest-paid actress has three kids she adopted internationally.

Recently, the mother of the kids has been pleading to speak with her daughter.

Mentewab Dawit Lebiso, 31, gave up Zahara, 12, as a baby after being raped and falling ill in 2005.

But the impoverished Ethiopian is desperate to get in contact with her daughter and dreams of meeting her again.

She said: “I just want her to know that I am alive and here and long to be able to speak with her.

“I do not want my daughter back but just to be in contact with her and be able to call her up and talk with her.

“Angelina has been more of a mother to her than I have ever been.

“She has been with her since she was a baby, but that does not mean I do not miss her.

“I miss her all the time. I think about her every day and long to hear her voice or see her face.

“I know when she has a birthday but I am sad because I can’t celebrate it with her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 4 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 4 days ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England