I Just Found Another Man’s Nàked Photos On My Wife’s Phone – Bitter Man Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

I Just Found Another Man’s Nàked Photos On My Wife’s Phone – Bitter Man Cries Out

A man has cried out in anger after making a shocking discovery about his wife whom he holds in high esteem.

The man narrated his story on break_or_makeup, telling his readers about the heartbreaking discovery he made.

According to him, he picked up his wife’s phone so he can fill it up with call credit and the things he found in the mobile device left him dumbfounded.

He found out that his wife had been sending n*de photos to a man who has been sending his own n*des to her as well.

He revealed that the discovery has made has left him so heartbroken that he is now taking alcohol to keep cool.

Below is what he posted:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 3 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 7 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 18 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday