I Helped My Friend To Rape His Girlfriend & I Took My Turn – Fake NSCDC Officer (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

I Helped My Friend To Rape His Girlfriend & I Took My Turn – Fake NSCDC Officer (Photo)

“I didn’t know what came over me when I assisted my friend, Emeka, to hold his girlfriend’s hands while he was raping her in my room. After he finished , I also raped her.

I didn’t know that my friend intended To Molest her girlfriend when he said he was bringing her to my house and I gave him the key to my room”, so confessed Emmanuel Nwamma, a fake Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps personnel who was arrested by the Oyo State Police Command at Agbowo area of Ibadan.

While parading 27 year old suspect arrested in connection with several criminal offences including rape and armed robbery at the Eleyele Police Command, Ibadan, yesterday, the Police Commissioner, Mr Leye Oyebade, said that “Nwamma (20 ) and another one still on the run, abducted their victim named Blessing (16 ) from her father’s residence at Ojokondo Street, Agbowo on July 6, 2016 around 1.45 pm and took her to Ajao Street, Agbowo Express, Ibadan where both men took turns To Molest her.

“The suspects threatened their victim with knife and scissors after which she was subdued before committing the criminal act.

The arrest of the suspect followed a report made by the victim’s father after he was alerted by her daughter’s friend who was with her when she was forcibly taken away by the rapists.

“The suspect confessed to the crime and exhibits recovered from him are: two pairs of NSCDC uniform, five mobile phones, one beret, a belt and other items.

The identity card found on the suspect bears his photograph but a different name, Falade Elijah ”, the police boss said.

Confessing to the crime, Nwamma, said the victim was his friend’s girlfriend, adding that he only gave his friend, Emeka, his house key when he told him that he was taking his girlfriend home.

“I don ’t even know that my friend has the intention To Molest her, but I just saw myself assisting him to hold her hands and we both raped her together.

I am not a real civil defence officer. I am just using it to scare people. The uniform belongs to my brother in law ” Nwamma said.

Speaking with Blessing, she however denied knowing any of the suspects before the day she was raped.

According to her, “I was only in front of my father’s house when I saw the two men on a motor bike before they parked.

They called me to come and show them a direction of a place they said they were going.

I was forced to climb the motorcycle and they threatened me with a knife not to shout. I was taken to a house where both men took their turns To Molest me ” she said.

In a related criminal matter, the Special Anti- Robbery Squad of the Command was said to have on July 24, around 1.30 pm intercepted a Honda CRV car with registration no AAA 411 DF which was removed from where it was parked at Apete area around 1 pm of same day.

Oyebade said: “The suspect Oludele Patunola, who drove the stolen vehicle, on sighting the combat ready operatives, attempted to escape but was promptly pursued and immediately arrested. During interrogation, the suspect confessed to the crime.

“His confession led to the arrest of two other suspects at Idi Odo area and one additional CRV SUV stolen in a similar circumstance was recovered.

One of the armed robbery suspects was hit in the leg by bullet when he attempted to escape from the scene.

Other members of the criminal gang were picked up at their criminal hideouts and four additional stolen vehicles were recovered from them” Oyebade said. Other robbery suspects arrested according to the police boss include : Ojo Adegboyega (40 ), Badeji Festus (27 ), Badejo Festus (39 ), Azeez Ismaila (35 ), Dare Adebayo (24 ), Seun Ogunleyin (40 ), Anthony Ugwu (46 ). Confessing to the crime, Patunola, an exconvict, said the car was parked beside the road before they stole it.

“I have a wife and seven children but they do not know I am a thief . I am only looking for a means of livelihood. I don ’t know what used to get into me to commit this kind of crime”, he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 15 hours ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 17 hours ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 18 hours ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today