I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right?

Forum 8 years ago

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right?

Dear Waploadites, a woman really needs your advice; so dont just read and click the "Back" button. Pls!!

According to Her, "Let say am kemi, I started dating this guy around early last year and during the courtship s3x was never involved, so early this year we got married to each other and it was fun having this guy as my partner, but along the line I notice he wouldn't have s3x with me in the day light except nights, he always makes sure the light is off before pulling off totally, I suggested taking bath with him he always decline, but he has seen my full nudes several tymz.

Am just been curious why he's hiding his full Unclad from me, all, I see is his chest and laps, i've never seen him fully Unclad even after 8 months of marriage. Pls is this normal or not?"

Pls matured advice on this...
[Ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 week ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May