‘I Had S*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’- 55-Years Old Man Tells Pastor

Forum 6 years ago

‘I Had S*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’- 55-Years Old Man Tells Pastor

According to Bashiru Adeyanju, 55, he and two native doctors raped his teenage daughter because he wanted to become rich.

He admitted his crimes before a magistrate court sitting in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State. He was arrested on September 11 and confessed to raping the girl nine times for money ritual but insisted that he and the native doctors raped his 17-year-old daughter.

The accused, however, was not happy that he was the only one charged to court for the crime.
He said:

“We were three people that committed this crime, but I’m surprised that I was the only one police charged to court.”
But the magistrate, Mrs. Dolapo Akosile, said: “Don’t worry; others will soon be brought to court.”

According to the accused, he used a white handkerchief to wipe the private part of his daughter after having intercourse with her, as he was instructed by the witchdoctors so that he could become rich.

The police prosecutor, Sergeant Monica Ikebuilo, told the court that Adeyanju violated Section 31(2) of the Ekiti State Child Rights Law. She sought an adjournment for the issuance of legal advice from the office of the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP).

The plea of the accused was not taken as his counsel, Mr. Simon Ojo, pleaded for a date of adjournment from the court pending the issuance of the legal advice.

The magistrate remanded Adeyanju in prison pending advice from the DPP. She adjourned the case till October 12.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 3 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 4 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 7 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 19 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’