“I Had No Reason To Be Jealous Of D’Banj” – Dr. SID On Mo’Hits Split

Forum 5 years ago

“I Had No Reason To Be Jealous Of D’Banj” – Dr. SID On Mo’Hits Split

The split of the famous Mo’hits group was generally believed to have been caused by Dr SID, who was said to have been jealous of D’Banj, the front man of the group. However in a recent interview, Dr. SID dismissed the belief.

The Kabiyesi singer, during the interview with Sunday Scoop, said;

“I don’t know where that tale came from. I had no reason to be jealous of D’Banj. We were one big family and we did things together. If I had any issue to resolve with him, I would have gone to him to sort things out. It wasn’t my wish for Mo’hits to split but there are some things that we don’t have any control over. Life goes on and I’m happy that we’re all doing well.”

Speaking on the impact of his marriage on him, he said;

“Marriage is a beautiful thing. It is the simplest and hardest thing I have ever done. It has made my life better in a lot of ways. Unlike when one was a bachelor, now I’m answerable to people and I always consider them before taking any decision. It has also helped me to become more matured in certain areas.”

Reacting to the insinuation that some of his songs sound alike, Sid said;

“I don’t particularly agree with that. In my last album, there were a variety of songs, but you know that most times, people want to dance. So the songs that I release as singles are usually dance hall tracks but if you listen to my albums, you would see that they are an eclectic collection in them.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY
Forum | 1 week ago

You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY

Bobrisky’s sister hits back at Portable, addresses crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky’s sister hits back at Portable, addresses crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors
Forum | 1 week ago

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel