I Get Threat Calls from Unknown Person to Leave My Wife Alone - Man Begs Court to Dissolve Marriage

Forum 6 years ago

I Get Threat Calls from Unknown Person to Leave My Wife Alone - Man Begs Court to Dissolve Marriage

Dissatisfied with his marriage, a tailor, Ali Oloyede, has asked an Agege Customary Court in Lagos State, to dissolve his union to his wife, Folade.

According to him, the union which was contracted the Islamic way and which has produced three children became sour when his source of livelihood was razed by fire.

“My wife started misbehaving just after things turned out bad for me. She started keeping late nights, claiming that it was due to her food business.
[ads4]
“I kept quiet because she was more like the breadwinner. She would leave the house as early as 5.am with our children and come back late not even minding the children’s safety.

“I stopped her from going to her shop in Abule Egba with the children when a vehicle which was on a high speed almost killed my first son. I have cause to believe that she is cheating on me because my children told me that one Alhajj was always visiting the shop, after which my wife would go with him in his big car.

“ I even got threat calls by an unknown person who told me to leave my wife alone. I want an end to the marriage and I also want custody of my children. I can take care of them,” he said.

The respondent was however not present in court.

The court president, Adegboyega Omilola adjourned the case till June 26.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 4 hours ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 9 hours ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 10 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’