I Feel Terrible, I Had the Best S*x Ever With Another Man in His Car - Married Woman Confesses

Forum 8 years ago

I Feel Terrible, I Had the Best S*x Ever With Another Man in His Car - Married Woman Confesses

Even though she feels very guilty, she admits it was crazy but fun. She needs help to overcome the incident as it seems she might cheat again.

This is her story: "I enjoyed the filthiest s*x ever in a car in the woods with a guy I went to school with. I feel guilty but I can’t wait to do it again.

"I’m 32 and married but my husband drinks bottle after bottle, night after night. He’s 38 and nasty to the kids. They go to bed crying while I am scared to say anything due to his abusive tongue.

"He comes out with constant put-downs such as, “You need to lose weight”, “You’re a mess” “You’re old” or “This house is a s**t-hole”.

"He wants s*x constantly but he reeks of booze and he slobbers all over me. When he’s sober, he’s the nicest guy in the world.

"I said I was feeling sad on Facebook one night and a guy, who is the dad of one of my daughter’s school friends, asked me what was up. We were at school together. I’ve known him for years. He is 32.

"I told him that I was miserable because of my awful relationship. He said he was going through a messy divorce. We chatted online for the next few days then things got more racy.

"We texted each other up to 50 times a day and then he started sending explicit photos and telling me what he wanted to do to me.

"He wanted me to meet for s*x. At first I said, “I’m not a cheat.”

"But my husband was drinking heavily one night and he got abusive and that was it. I stormed out of the house and arranged to meet my friend.

"We found a secluded spot and we did it. It was sordid. It was amazing. He said we needed to be in a hotel room. I told him that what we were doing wasn’t me. I felt instantly guilty.

"Now my husband keeps drinking until he passes out and I sneak off to bed thinking about what I’ve done and how bad I feel — but my lover says he wants a repeat performance and so do I."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 15 hours ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 1 day ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi