I Don't Belong To You, I Am Not Your Friend - Thembisa Blasts Hater

Forum 6 years ago

I Don't Belong To You, I Am Not Your Friend - Thembisa Blasts Hater

Thembisa Mdoda ain't got no time for disses in her life and put a hater on full blast after the person criticised her hair.

"But lephondo does not look good on you, stick to weaves," wrote the person after Thembisa posted a picture of herself ahead of her appearance onDancing with the Stars SA.

At first Thembisa replied with "kwa ms**u" which roughly translated means "you asshole."

Instead of running away after getting schooled on Thembisa's timeline, the person continued to throw shade.

"So we must lie that it suits you for you not to insult us? Haibo. I know you better than that but its okay,and I still love you . . . eish mara o ka ntlwaela gampe l'wena mogwet'ago (Eish. But you are also messing with me.)

Thembisa didn't let it go and retaliated by saying that the person is not her friend and has no right to comment.

"Hayi, I don’t belong to you. It’s not your place. EVER. You are not my friend, stylist or my God. sundiqhela ingqindi ntombazana. Yhini le. (Please don't mess with me, girl. What is this?)"
And it carried on.

The person accused Thembisa is overreacting.
"Really now, you are overreacting, UNNECESSARILY. If something does not suit u, it doesn't, we are being honest, we can't lie. No harm."

Thembisa took another shot.

"You overestimate your standing in my life. Don’t say, we, because ngu we qedela ophaphayo apha. (You are too big for your boots) Who has a sense of overwhelming entitlement."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 6 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 6 days ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 1 week ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip