I don’t have a Facebook account’ – Stella Damasus

Forum 9 years ago

I don’t have a Facebook account’ – Stella Damasus

Stella Damasus has been said she doesn’t have a Facebook account.
[ads4]
In this time of social media, celebrities are easily the target of online scammers impersonating them with fake social media accounts in order to deceive and scam unsuspecting members of the public.

In the light of this, Nigerian actress and singer, Stella Damasus who is currently based in the United States of America with her partner, Daniel Ademinokan has raised alarm over her Facebook impersonators.

She has however announced that she doesn’t operate any Facebook account, in a message on her Instagram page today, she wrote in a warning to her fans: ‘Hey people.

This is just to remind you all that I DO NOT HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. Please note that anyone you see with the name STELLA DAMASUS on Facebook is definitely not me. I just heard that someone who is impersonating me has been collecting money from people claiming I have an orphanage. That is totally false.

Again, I am not on FACEBOOK. God bless you all. Please spread.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 3 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians