I Caught My Mum And My Friend Having Séx, Threatened To Burn My America Visa If I Fight Him – Guy Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

I Caught My Mum And My Friend Having Séx, Threatened To Burn My America Visa If I Fight Him – Guy Cries Out

This is totally unfair and both his mother and friend really need a serious punishment.

A 21-year-old guy shares this story in tears with waploaded and we all felt pity for him.

Read what he sent to Adedeji below:-

Hi Deji,

I am 21-years-old and i graduated last year which makes my mum promise to send me to America which would be next week.

Yesterday, i went to my uncle’s house to discuss about my journey and it was late so i decided to sleep over and this afternoon, i returns home and unfortunately i met my mum and my friend having sexual intercourse which i try to give my friend a punch and my mum said if i should try it she will definately burn my America visa to aches.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 15 hours ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences
Forum | 1 day ago

The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims