I Caught My Elder Sister Having S*x With My Dog Every Night, What Should I Do? – Guy Seeks Advise

Forum 6 years ago

I Caught My Elder Sister Having S*x With My Dog Every Night, What Should I Do? – Guy Seeks Advise

Nowadays, girl goes any length for sex just to satisfy themselves, they don’t care having it with animal or any sex instrument.

A guy who asked to keep him anonymous shares a sad experience he had almost every night with his sister have sex with his dog.

Read he wrote below:-

Hi,

Please keep me anonymous. I am in a middle of confusion about what i caught my sister doing with my dog ‘gatty.’

My sister have s€x with my dog almost every night which i am not happy with cause she’s more beautiful than what she’s doing.

Every night she took my dog into her room have s€x with him.

Please deji, what do you think i can do about it cause as i’m writing this, i am really in an ocean of tears.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences
Forum | 2 days ago

The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children
Forum | 4 days ago

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children