“I Can Never Trust Anyone Again” — Chidinma Okeke Speaks On Her Séx Tape Saga

Forum 6 years ago

“I Can Never Trust Anyone Again” — Chidinma Okeke Speaks On Her Séx Tape Saga

Chidinma Okeke, former Anambra beauty queen has revealed in an interview, why she can never trust anyone again.

The former beauty queen also explained how she overcame that period, saying her family was very supportive.

The pretty lady came into stardom in 2015 when she was crowned Miss Anambra. She later made the headlines when her l£sb!an sex-tape was leaked and she became a subject of heavy criticism.

She was dethroned towards the end of her reign because of the sex tape.

In an interview with Channels TV, Chidinma explained how she got through the difficult times.

She said:-

“I was able to heal with the help of God and my family. I talked to myself because I know I had so much to give out there.

“I was surrounded with people that were encouraging me to move on with what I wanted to do and not give up on my dreams and I took their advice. Now I am a stronger and better person.”

The former beauty queen also revealed why she released a music single “FRIENDS”.

She added:-

“What inspired the song was after the whole crisis, the incident was centralised on friends so I thought to do music about the whole stuff(incident) and that is how friends came about.

“Where I am now, I live my life and I have actually healed but I am still having trust issues anyway but whatever you are going through in life just look on the bright side because in every storm there is always hope.

“It is in our stormy periods God intervenes and opens doors for us so never lose hope and never give up on yourself."

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card
Forum | 1 week ago

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card

Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga Poster Previews Fury Road Prequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga Poster Previews Fury Road Prequel