I Can Never Ever Compete With MI- Ice Prince Reacts Being Compared to The Rapper

Forum 9 years ago

I Can Never Ever Compete With MI- Ice Prince Reacts Being Compared to The Rapper

Ice Prince read the review and took to Twitter to call out the founder of the site, Noble Igwe.

Ice Prince tweeted;“My Old G Noble Igwe! You and your blog shld stop comparing my music with my brother and Teacher MI. I’m not tryn 2 be greater than M. Stop!”

The Chocolate city rapper didn’t stop there, he also said“If You get to see this Tweet! Take note for the last time my old G! Me and M.I and everybody around that is deeper than Music.

That’s blood!”
“And to evry1 else dat cares to knw! I can never ever ever ever compete with MI. It’s deeper than Music.
[ads4]
Same Parents or Not! M is blood!”
“And for the record, MI is the greatest Rap Musician 2 come outta this side! I’m who I am because I was taught and brought up by the greatest”
Noble Igwereplied to Ice Prince tweets, Noble said;
“There’s Noble Igwe & there are businesses that he’s associated with. Two different things”
“With my colleagues ,I try as much as possible not to interfere with their work . When I write, I sign off as me”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa