I Am Single And Still Searching - Beauty Queen, Lilian Oparaodu Declares

Forum 6 years ago

I Am Single And Still Searching - Beauty Queen, Lilian Oparaodu Declares

Beauty Queen and Arise O' Nigeria Ambassador, Lilian Oparaodu has revealed that she's still very much single and still searching.

In a recent interview, the Imo state born model said, 'I am a trained model, a beauty Queen and an Ambassador who have won several Crowns including Miss Ilese 2011, Miss big world Nigeria confidence 2014, Arise O' Nigeria Ambassador 2016 and other awards from Nigerian pageantries. I have been consistently focused with education because of my high hopes and aspirations to become successful in life and Inspite all my achievements at age 24, I am still single and searching for the rightful one'.

She continued to say,'I am thankful to God for the successful completion of my youth service in Ekiti state after my graduation as a Dental technologist from Ogun state College of health technology, Ilese, ijebu Ogun state in 2014. I cannot underestimate the power of my wonderful mentor and Manager Amb. Jonathan Daniel and cannot stop appreciating him for always been there for me since i became Arise O' Nigeria Ambassador for encouraging me tremendously through my personal'

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date
Forum | 3 days ago

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing