‘I Am Not Leaving HKN ’- Davido Reveals As He Floats New Record Label, ' Davido Worldwide Music '

Forum 8 years ago

‘I Am Not Leaving HKN ’- Davido Reveals As He Floats New Record Label, ' Davido Worldwide Music '

Fresh from signing a mouthwatering deal with international music label, Sony Music Entertainment, pop s£nsat!on, Davido has floated a new record label.

Aptly named ‘Davido Worldwide Music’, the need to float the new record label according to the ‘Aye’ crooner was necessary following his new recording and distribution deal with Sony Music.

Speaking with ERAVE on the new project Davido disclosed that he cannot sign any international deal without a verifiable and known company.

“I cannot sign an international deal without a company. Since I cannot sign as Davido, I registered the ‘Davido Worldwide Music’ label. It is a company managed separately by myself, my manager, my executive producer and HKN for my international endeavours.”
“The Sony deal doesn’t affect HKN label in any way. Sony Music relates with Davido’s new record label for the international market. Don’t go and write Davido leaves HKN because I don’t want my brothers to come after me,” he added jokingly.

You will recall that Davido penned a music deal with Sony Music in January 2016. The 2 album deal is a recording and distribution deal which will allow for the publishing and global distribution of intellectual materials from the ‘Skelewu’ crooner by Sony Music Entertainment.

His label, HKN Gang which he co owns with his elder brother, Adewale Adeleke is home to music acts such as Sina Rambo, B-Red, Danagog, Deekay and the newly signed Mayorkun.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 49 mins ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 4 hours ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed
Forum | 6 hours ago

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 14 hours ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director