I almost quit music in 2013’ – Waje

Forum 9 years ago

I almost quit music in 2013’ – Waje

Recounting what she faced in 2013, Waje took to Instagram this morning to testify to the goodness of God in her life.
Sexy music star, Wajeis thankful for her life and the transformation and boost her career has witnessed in 2014.
Recounting what she was faced with in the last quarter of 2013, Waje took to Instagram this morning to testify to the goodness of God in her life.

She wrote: ‘Good morning sweets. I’m grateful for so much. At the end of 2013 I was in a very dark place, toxic relationship, wanted to quit music and was worried about my weight, health issues and actually believed everyone around me was balling except me lol, but this year. I grew a very thick skin, so things that will usually hurt are now refreshment when my friends and I are gisting lol (bad belle is allowed), my daughter graduated, moved into a bigger house with everything I want in it, I invested more in business and God gave me more, can afford to take care of my parents, I no longer give excuses for my failures, I just get up and ask the Holy Spirit to help, discernment is my best friend and even when it’s far from me I retrace my steps.

I’m more mature, not quick to anger like I was in the past and my year is ending in the most beautiful way. My whole family is here with me. There’s so much to be thankful for. 2015 will be a better year, I know this cos I know my father, he loves me enough to ensure that my testimonies never end.
[ads4]
What’s your testimony? Let’s rejoice with u #merrychristmas #spreadlove #leavehate.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 3 days ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

I Once Quit Acting Because Of My Wife - Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Once Quit Acting Because Of My Wife - Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals

I Quit - Popular Singer, Lizzo Makes Sad Career Announcement, Says
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Quit - Popular Singer, Lizzo Makes Sad Career Announcement, Says 'The World Doesn't Want Me'

Why I Quit Football For Music – Pasuma
Forum | 1 month ago

Why I Quit Football For Music – Pasuma