How True? Is This The Comic Man Behind The EFCC Official Twitter Handle? (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

How True? Is This The Comic Man Behind The EFCC Official Twitter Handle? (Photo)

I dont know how true this is but according to a Facebook user, Emeka 'This is the man behind the Twitter handle of the EFCC that is making us laugh.'

He wrote:

'This is the man behind the Twitter handle of the EFCC that is making us laugh.

Well , Technically Yes.... Meet Mr Tony Orilade, The head of the public interface unit which is in charge of all its social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter..

Insiders have claimed that Mr Tony is the main handler of the account most times and runs the account personally in collaboration with three other personnel who are responsible for Bringing up the epic responses dished out to twitter users via their twitter account.. So for those wanting to see the person behind the efcc account, sorry ,its not an individual but Four people.' - He said

If its actually true then sir, am grateful. Lol

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie