How To Use Instagram On Your PC

Forum 8 years ago

How To Use Instagram On Your PC

Instagram social networking platform which becomes the most famous mobile app for photo and videos sharing. It is a fast, beautiful and best way to share your life moments with friends and family. You can take picture or video, then choose a filter to change its feel and look, then simply post to Instagram and it is very easy. You can also share your Photos and Videos on social networking sites like Facebook, Google , Twitter and more. Whenever you open Instagram, you’ll see some new photos and videos from your closest friends and moments shared by creative people across the globe. Across the world over 300 million people use Instagram.
With custom-designed filters and 10 advanced creative tools you can change brightness,
saturation, contrast and shadows and make your image effective. Follow people all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.

So as we all know Instagram is available on Android, IOS and Windows phone only and the PC version is not yet available. But if you want to know how to use " Instagram on PC " then just follow the simple ways to install Instagram on PC.

Step 1:-

1. Visit the site and Download Pixta app.

2. After it click on downloaded file it will open " Pokki Window " installer click on next and complete download.

3. Wait and complete downloading and installation.

4. After completing the downloading and installation click on the login button as you see in the image. Fill your Instagram Username & Password and enjoy it.

Step 2:-

1. Visit the site Webstagram (link above). Click on Login.

2. After it, will show you dialogue box and ask you for permission then click on Authorize and proceed further. Fill your Username & Password and enjoy Instagram.

Step 3:-

1. Download Bluestacksemulator for your PC/Laptop and install it.

2. Click on search box in bluestacks and find Instagram.

3. Click on install option it will install Instagram in bluetacks emulator then simply open it put your Username & Password and open your profile.

Step 4:-

1. Go and Visit Instagram’s official website.

2. Click on Login and fill your Instagram Username/Password and continue.

We have listed out few working methods and i hope that all will successfully works for you.

In case you have any issue please leave your precious comment. We will discuss about it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 4 days ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 6 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

I Sing Better Than Most Of My Colleagues, They Use Autotune – Portable
Forum | 1 week ago

I Sing Better Than Most Of My Colleagues, They Use Autotune – Portable

Lady Sentenced To Four months Imprisonment For Assaulting KAI officials Who Arrested Her For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Lady Sentenced To Four months Imprisonment For Assaulting KAI officials Who Arrested Her For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge (Video)