How To Make Free Calls With Skype For 1Month

Forum 9 years ago

How To Make Free Calls With Skype For 1Month

This is to all skype users and to be skype users; while thinking of alternative cheapest way of making international calls today, I stumbled on this important information on skype site giving it users unlimited calling for a month.

[ads4]

In other words, you can simply make calls to other country landlines or mobile phones without you paying a dime. Skype is such a unique calling and chatting app that I love so much. Unfortunately enough, so many people are not using it. Anyway, you have nothing to lose.

How Can I Make Free Calls With Skype?
==>Visit Skype’s Offer Promo Page.

==>Click on Get your free month.

==>Select your preferred Payment Method, select it and click next.

==>Tick I agree to the Skype Terms of Service and click next.

==>Enter your card details, after you have entered your card details, click next.

==>In the next page, just click on Buy Now.

==>That’s it, now your $1 will get deducted, but soon you will receive a refund from Skype in just minutes.

Note Please: I know we all like free offers so if you don’t want Skype to automatically deduct your money from your credit card, cancel your subscription within 27 days or else your money will be deducted for the next month.

2. Your country might not be enlisted in the free offers so make sure you check your country before signing up for this offer.

3. You need a valid Credit card like Master Card, Visa Card or the likes in order to authenticate the $1 charge that will be refunded back to your account.

So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make that calls Free of Charge.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 4 days ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 5 days ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Forum | 5 days ago