How To Earn More Traffic (Like 100k Pageviews & Above Per Month) To Your Site & Earn More Cash

Forum 8 years ago

How To Earn More Traffic (Like 100k Pageviews & Above Per Month) To Your Site & Earn More Cash

How do I increase traffic? How do I get more page views, isn’t that what all bloggers would like?!!! Some bloggers will think that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the only source of huge traffic, but i would tell you that it's a capital NO!! Because there are many other ways to earn huge traffic (but it just a matter of patient & determination). Which i will highlight to you below, with these steps i will show you below the search engine (google,bing & others) will jealously crawl/map your site by itself.

For me, I love page views, I can have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and I will be filled, just looking at my/our page views.

Page views can easily turn into cash, a house in Abuja and a Range Rover – that’s if you have a lot of page views. Advertisers source for blogs with high rankings and page views, and they often require proof, not just word of mouth. So If you want to make money blogging, your page views need to be mega!!! At the moment I average a monthly page view of 90, 000 -110, 000! I have over a million 1, 000, 000 views on my blog. Is that a lot or too little? Be the judge, but I’ll be sharing with you what I do to boost my blog views.

CONTENT IS KING
Post: I bet you’ve heard that somewhere before. It is king. It doesn’t matter what your content is, it just needs to be able to attract readers. You can create controversial content, gossip content (na this market dey sell pass), tech content, how-to’s content, reviews, just about anything.

Title: Strategic, provoking post titles grab attention! Take a cue from entertainment/gossip bloggers. Be more creative with your titles, you can have amazing content but you need the titles to grab your audience.

SHARE EVERYWHERE
Google : When Google first rolled out I was quite upset, I didn’t understand it (and still don’t understand a lot of it) but it is WORKING! A lot of my traffic comes from Google . If you’re not signed up then you should. I notice my posts automatically share on Google

Facebook: What do you use your Facebook account for? Checking out who just got married, had a baby, graduated? Do better. Share your posts on Facebook. I created a Facebook page just for my blog and I have almost 54k “LIKES” there, meaning once I share a post, there’s a probability that 10,000 to 30,000 people could get to see it [See Page]. Facebook also provides a platform to advertise starting with a minimum of 3 pounds, I’ve taken advantage of this sometimes.

BBM: Recently I created a BBM Channel, have you heard of BBM channels? Oh boy I struggle to keep up with all these social media things… AURACOOL has a viral BBM channel, check him out in the BBM channel search, you’ll understand better when you do. I started one too, but I’ve been quite lazy. You can get A LOT of traffic and engagement from there

Twitter: Oh how I love twitter!!! I daresay most of my traffic comes from twitter. I have almost 9000 precious followers , so I never fail to share my content and links on twitter. People are looking for something interesting, give it to them! Share your link!

Pinterest: A lot of bloggers swear by Pinterest and I love Pinterest too. Your Pinterest account will thrive if you share content with good images/graphics accompanied with your links. I do that but not as often as I should. I will step up my game.

YouTube: A YouTube video can easily go viral! For example I uploaded a Romantic Proposal Video a couple of weeks ago and it got over 50,000 views within days!!! I made sure I watermarked it with my blog name and also provided a link in the video description that will always link viewers to my blog. YouTube is great for redirecting traffic.

Also Read: 5 Tips To Get More Subscribers On Your Youtube Channel

INTERLINK YOUR POSTS
Now go through this post, see what I did? I shared 6 links to other posts on my blog. There are some texts highlighted with a link to a post if you click on it. So instead of vaguely describing a post I’ve written a while ago, I provide direct links to it too, also to my social media channels.
You’ll be surprised how much more page views you’ll get just by doing that.

CONNECT & NETWORK
I cannot over emphasize this enough! Connect with other bloggers, visit their blog and leave meaningful comments. Sometimes share their content with a link back to their blog and they just might do the same. Network effectively and you’ll have loyal readers.

Thanks For Reading!!
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olojoda Dies A Month To His First Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olojoda Dies A Month To His First Anniversary

You Have Desecrated The Holy Month For Claiming Your Party’s Victory Was Stolen – Sokoto Govt Slams Tambuwal
Forum | 1 week ago

You Have Desecrated The Holy Month For Claiming Your Party’s Victory Was Stolen – Sokoto Govt Slams Tambuwal

170 Currency Racketeers Arrested, 23 Jailed In One month - EFCC
Forum | 1 week ago

170 Currency Racketeers Arrested, 23 Jailed In One month - EFCC