How To Clone Your Andriod Phones And Tabs To Use Glo BB BIS Plan subscriptions

Forum 9 years ago

How To Clone Your Andriod Phones And Tabs To Use Glo BB BIS Plan subscriptions

Glo Bis is still rocking on Android, BB and PC but not on iPhone/iPad.

You can always port back to glo in order to enjoy the full validity of this tweak. Remember, you need to change your imei before you'll be able to enjoy this on your Android device. Mobile Uncle Method works perfectly for changing your IMEI if you've not yet done that. But those who are
finding it difficult to change their IMEI should try this method below.

First of all, you will need to get the IMEI number of any OS7 BB. Remember we are only trying to clone our Android device to look like a bb device to glo server. Blocking this tweak by glo simply means Glo BB subscription will stop working on all bb phones. And remember Your Phone must be Rooted and what i'm about to teach u now is illigal in some country but for Nigerian our old men still dey fall our hands big time by not making things that are to be free, free to us that is why all these companies are killing us big time

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PHONE IMEI to BLACKBERRY IMEI NUMBER
Ok let go 1st type *#06# and ur real phone imei will appear pls copy it and save it well oh in case u need to change it back in the future

1. Install Mobile uncle ( search
google store to download It) 2. Open the mobile uncle tool and
scroll to Engineering and select
Engineer mode. (MTK) not (andriod)

3.Check on the top left conner of your phone u will see connectivity just shifte or click on it

4.Click on CDS information

5.Click the Radio information and you will get phone 1 and phone 2. Depending on the sim imei you wish to change, phone 1 is sim 1 and phone 2 is sim 2

6. To change sim 1 imei number to blackberry, touch phone 1 and in the popup, touch the AT+

7.In the key board you type any single letter and cancel only the letter you have type. Immediately you can notice the scribes that is required for you It looks like AT +EGMR=1,7""

8. Click the first row and type the blackberry IMEI number your generated into the Parenthesis (? ?)
ensure its accuracy
Eg. AT +EGMR=1,7"358273011729413"

9.Click the SEND AT COMMAND

10.When the pop up display indicates ?AT command sent?.

11. Reboot your phone and enjoy.

NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO REVERT TO YOUR ORIGINAL IMEI, JUST REPEAT THE PROCEDURE USING YOUR REAL IMEI OR IF YOU DID BACKUP USING MOBILE UNCLE THEN USE IT TO RESTORE IT ONCE YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY
FOLLOWED THE ABOVE PROCEDURES THEN SEND

comonth to 777
OR
DIAL *777*21#

COST (1,000 NGN)

WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION AND
FLEX?

APN: blackberry.net

Another problem u are going to
face is how to get a bb imei so
google for a file named Gip v4.1
download it on ur pc and generate an imei number your self

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

I Sing Better Than Most Of My Colleagues, They Use Autotune – Portable
Forum | 1 week ago

I Sing Better Than Most Of My Colleagues, They Use Autotune – Portable

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car
Forum | 1 week ago

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car

Lady Sentenced To Four months Imprisonment For Assaulting KAI officials Who Arrested Her For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Lady Sentenced To Four months Imprisonment For Assaulting KAI officials Who Arrested Her For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge (Video)