How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat

Forum 8 years ago

How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat

Sometimes as a mobile subscriber, you need to know your mobile phone number and you don't know it offhand or you simply forgot. The following tutorial will give you quick tricks and tips to achieve this is a few moments for major Nigeria networks like Artel, MTN, GLO and Etisalat.

The ultimate way to know your own phone number in case you don't know it or you forgot it is to CALL ANOTHER LINE or PERSON, provided you have airtime call credit. Your number will display as the caller. But if you don't have airtime credit balance, the rest of the tutorial will help you.

[ads4]

[1. Airtel
To check and know your own mobile phone number on Air tel Nigeria, simply dial *121# and follow the onscreen instruction.
Select 1, and send for My Account option. Then the next screen, select 1 and send as My Number option, and snap! Your screen displays your own mobile number.

2. MTN
There are many ways out here. One, dial *123# and follow onscreen guide. Respond with option 1 and send to select My tools option. Then select option 1 in My Tools to demand for My Number. And snap! Your own mobile number is displayed on your screen.

One other method is to simply send a call me back SMS to a nearby MTN subscriber, as you don't have airtime credit to call. *133*theotherMTNnumber#
And the message received at the other end will display your number.

3. GLO
Simply dial *135*8# and you see your number displayed on your screen.

4. Etisalat
Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed. That's all

Feel free to share.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Two Arrested In Lagos For Snatching A Lady
Forum | 1 week ago

Two Arrested In Lagos For Snatching A Lady's Phone While She Was Making A Call

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates