How to Activate Glo 4G LTE on Your Mobile Phone

Forum 7 years ago

How to Activate Glo 4G LTE on Your Mobile Phone

By now you should have figured out if Glo 4G LTEnetwork is available in your location…

it came at a time we least expected. We were expectingEtisalatto launch there's not knowing that Glo, the grand master of data has already passed backyard address to Launch there own 4G LTE network.

Glo 4G LTE data bundles are tempting and extremely cheap, what is left right now is for you to get it working on your mobile device.

How Can I Activate Glo 4G LTE on my Mobile Device

>>First of all, you must make sure you have a 4G LTE enabled smartphone.

>>Go to Glo office closest to you and buy a new 4G LTE SIM, get it registered or swap your normal glo sim for a4G LTE sim

>>Once it is has been successfully swapped, dial *777# to get any of the 4G available plans.

How do I Know if my Phone is Compatible?

Glo has made it easier for you to know if your phone is compatible with their 4G LTE network, just text 4G to 400 and you'll receive a message telling you if its compatible or not.

Will it Work on PC,

Yes, the 4G LTE sim will work on Glo 4G router or any Universal MiFi available to you but it will not work on a normal Modem.

You can also connect your 4G enabled smartphone via hotspot to your PC.

Kindly let us know once you’ve gotten yours and the price of the sim accordingly.

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

Follow & Join Us for More..
BBM Channel || Twitter || Facebook || Instagram

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Two Arrested In Lagos For Snatching A Lady
Forum | 1 week ago

Two Arrested In Lagos For Snatching A Lady's Phone While She Was Making A Call

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo

Police React To Rise In Phone Theft Cases In Lagos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Police React To Rise In Phone Theft Cases In Lagos