How Stop The Public From Viewing My Facebook Friends List

Forum 9 years ago

How Stop The Public From Viewing My Facebook Friends List

Facebook is still the most popular, most visited social network. It’s more like an online world and so far there hasn’t been any competition for the giant social networking site. On facebook, one can add friends, un-friend, like, unlike, view ones profile, view his/her friends and so much more.

Also Read: Facebook Launches Free Internet Browsing for Africans

Today i will be explaining how to hide your friends list from the public on facebook or make it visible only to your friends. This post is totally dedicated to all those who wouldn’t want just anyone peeking through their friends list for a reason or the other. Let’s quickly move to the main stuff here.

CheckOut: Miscellaneous › How to: Stop Facebook Email Notifications From My Account

How To Hide Your Facebook Friends List From The Public

Facebook gives its users three options on friends’ privacy; you can set it to be viewed only by you, only by friends or by everyone. Follow the guide below to hide your facebook friends list from the public.

Register Here: Join That Chat Site Like Facebook link=http://m.waploaded.com/recommend/mobofree src="http://i60.tinypic.com/kf0eao.png" class="imgphoto" />

Note that this could also be done though a mobile browser like opera-mini.

MUST READ: How to Know People WHo Visited Your Facebook Profile Recently

[quote2]
On your facebook account, move to your profile
Click on friends – manage – edit privacy
A popup will display providing you with three options (Public, friends, only me)
Now to hide your facebook friends from the public, select “only me”, if you want only your friends to be able to view it, select “friends”. Once you’ve made a selection, close the page and your settings will be saved.

[/quote2]

Lastly Also Read: How to Delete all Facebook Email Notification Easily

You can logout and access your facebook profile, your friends list will be empty. If you chose the “friends” option, ask a friend to view your profile though his account, the list will be displayed. Happy Facebooking!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

JAMB
Forum | 2 days ago

JAMB's list of prohibited items in the exam hall and instructions on biometric verification

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues