How My Own Parents Forced Me to Drink Toilet Cleaner - Young Woman Tells Horror Story

Forum 7 years ago

How My Own Parents Forced Me to Drink Toilet Cleaner - Young Woman Tells Horror Story

Sindiswa Sithole, a young South African woman is furious with her parents.

According to Daily Sun SA, the lady claims they forced her to bath in Jeyes Fluid, a disinfectant which is used to clean toilets.

“How could they do that to someone the claim to love?” asked the 31-year-old woman from Benoni, Ekhuruleni.

“After my father died in 2001, my mum got involved with a man who moved in with us. Then he started saying I was possessed,” claimed Sindiswa.

She said she got the shock of her life last Monday when Julia, her mum, arrived with six people who claimed they wanted to cleanse her.

“They beat me up and poured a bath full of toilet cleaner on me. They even forced me to drink some of it,” claimed Sindiswa.

Sindiswa’s mum Julia claimed her daughter behaves strangely.

“She seems fine for a while but then she starts attacking everyone. I’m Tsonga. In our culture, we use the liquid to chase away spirits,” she claimed.

Stepfather Enoch Tlapane said: “I love this girl as though she were my own. We want to help her because we love her.”

Police spokesman Kay Makhubela said: “Sindiswa has the right to open a case of assault against her parents.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

The Ritual Cast: Al Pacino & Dan Stevens to Lead Exorcism Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Ritual Cast: Al Pacino & Dan Stevens to Lead Exorcism Horror Movie

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello