How My 4-month-old Baby Girl Was Brutally Killed at Home by Rats - Man Shares Horror Story

Forum 7 years ago

How My 4-month-old Baby Girl Was Brutally Killed at Home by Rats - Man Shares Horror Story

A 28-year-old South African man has revealed that his baby girl has been killed by the most unlikely things - rats.

According to him, his ex-girlfriend is to blame for the horrible incidence.

Speaking with Daily Sun SA, the man said he will never forgive his ex-girlfriend for what happened to his four-month-old baby girl.

The man from Mavimbela section in Katlehong, Ekurhuleni, South Africa, claims his child was bitten to death by rats while the ex-girlfriend was out drinking on Friday.

She allegedly left the baby locked in the shack until she came back the next morning.

“My ex-girlfriend gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, four months ago,” he said. “On Friday she took the boy and left the girl in the shack. When she came back the following morning at about 6.30am, the baby girl was dead.”

The woman is now in custody charged with child neglect.

The grieving dad has taken the surviving twin boy to his parents.

Police spokesman Captain Mega Ndobe confirmed that a woman was arrested for child neglect.

The suspect will appear in the Palm Ridge Magistrates Court soon.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 2 days ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party