How I Caught My Wife Of 4 Years Having S*x In Her Car – Man Narrates Sad Story

Forum 6 years ago

How I Caught My Wife Of 4 Years Having S*x In Her Car – Man Narrates Sad Story

A man has been left weak and defeated after he tracked his wife who has been denying him s*x to a lonely place where he caught her cheating on him.

A Nigerian woman, Chinenye Caring Eberechi has shared the very shocking and sad story how a man lost hope for life after he caught his cheating wife having s*x in her car with another man.

The man wrote:

“My name is Charlse and I been married to my wife Shaga for 4 years now, she was a good wife. Our s*x life has always been off and on, sometimes we would have s*x 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but then last month my working leave started, I tried to enjoy s*x with her and she said she didn’t want because she was tired and had been under stress from her work lately and she kept denying me s*x for the next 3 weeks of my leave. No s*x at all in 3 weeks.

It killed me she deprived me s*x which has never happened. I endured believing it’s a matter of time we will bounce back.

I decided to find out what was going wrong, I felt she was seeing another man because she comes back late than before. She doesn’t answer suspicious calls at home.

I can’t go through her phone but I know something was wrong. So I bought a cheap phone with 12k, downloaded a GPS tracking device on the small phone and my iphone.

On Monday morning I hide the small phone in her car. She then left for work and about 20min later I checked my iPhone and the tracker showed that she was at work. I kept monitoring her.

So after the close of work around 6pm my heart was beating really hard to find out where she was going to go and to do what, so at 6:50 pm I checked again and she was somewhere close to a river near our area.

So I got on my car and headed to the location my device was directing me. I parked my car, trekked like 9 minutes and I saw her car in a lonely area.

As I got close to the car I notice alot of movement and then I saw man’s body from behind. I got closer to the car I could hear everything they were saying, I could hear her m0an!ng saying things like “yes that feels so good”,”my husband is a slack rubber”, “a lazy fu-Cker”, “love give it to me”. My brain started to hurt, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing or seeing.

I summoned courage to knock on her side window and they both stopped and then she said “Charles what brought you here, oh my God how did you locate me here”.

The guy jumped out from the car and started to put his boxers and pants back on and I noticed that he wasn’t even using a condom.

The man in me died, I was short of words and action. She turned her car on and left quickly with him. I was just standing there for almost an hour trying to make sense of what just happened.

I left to a hotel to sleep that night. Till today, I can’t get my mind from what I saw, the image of her or the words of the things she was saying when she was getting f*cked in her car can’t go off my head.

She has been texting me all the time saying she is really sorry, I should forgive her and that we should come back again. I don’t know what to do, I do miss her but it’s just hard to forget. This really sU-Cks.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 12 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party