How 8-Year-Old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-Year-old Man In Lagos

Forum 8 years ago

How 8-Year-Old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-Year-old Man In Lagos

An Ikeja High Court in Lagos yesterday heard how a 70-year-old man, Tajudeen Shoneye, sexually abused an eight-year-old girl for three days.

A consultant Paediatrician with Lagos State General Hospital, Dr Edem Duke, said victim was brought to the hospital in 2013 limping and looking pale.

The witness said: “I work with Gbagada General Hospital and have been very familiar with children working as a Paediatrician for over 10 years.

“In June 2013, a little girl was brought to the hospital. She was eight years old. It was in the evening and she came with two female adults.
The women with her said they were her teachers in school and said they were worried with the way she always withdrew to herself.
[ads4]
“So I examined her medically and discovered that her vagina had bruises and her hymen was broken which meant she had had sexual contact with somebody.”

Led in evidence by the prosecutor, Akin George, the witness said she carried out a series of test on the victim.

“I asked her to run other tests like urine and HIV tests. She complained that she was sexually abused for three days by an old man in her neighbourhood. So we sent her for a series of other tests and a psychologist,” the witness added.

Shoneye was arraigned on May 13, on one-count charge of “defilement” of an under age girl.

The prosecution said the offence committed on June 15, 2013 contravened to Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State.

The defendant pleaded not guilty and was ordered remanded in prison by Justice Atinuke Ipaye.

Justice Ipaye has however adjourned the matter till June 4, 2015.

Source: TheNation

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 hour ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 4 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 8 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 19 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’