Here Is What Kelly Khumalo Thinks About Jub Jub Raising Their Son

Forum 6 years ago

Here Is What Kelly Khumalo Thinks About Jub Jub Raising Their Son

Jub Jub Who served his time in prison and received parole this year and is back dropping singles from Time to Time but it looks like his ex-beau Kelly Khumalo isn’t just about to shower the accolades on the disgraced star. They have a son together and the “Uthando” star would prefer to shield their son from all of Jub Jub’s issues from over the years.

In her words:
“How do you tell a seven-year-old that this is what I went through with your father? Because I’d like to paint a perfect picture for him but it’s not there,”

However, Kelly Khumalo isn’t shutting the door finally on a possible relationship with Jub Jub and their son, she only wants the kid to make the decision when he is old enough.

[ads4]

“I want him when he’s old enough to decide whether he wants a relationship with him or not. But at this particular time, it’s my duty as the mother to protect my son from that person. I don’t know who he is now, and I don’t wish to know who he is now, but based on what I know of him, I would like to protect my son from that person.”
she added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 2 days ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 4 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 5 days ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad