Here Are 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Kwesta

Forum 6 years ago

Here Are 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Kwesta

The rapper’s smooth sexy voice is recognizable anywhere but did you know these things about Kwesta?

Let’s School you a bit.

Here a tiny little finer details about Senzo Mfundo Vilakazi aka Kwesta that you might not know.

1. He called himself Quest While he was still on the come up

2. He and his lady got matching ring tattoos way before they even spoke about marriage. How cute is that?

Earlier this year, we all speculated that Kwesta and his girlfriend, Yolanda Mvelase, tied the knot traditionally but actually, it was just their Umembeso. An Umembeso is a traditional Zulu ceremony that takes place just before the wedding.

3. Kwesta’s parents got divorced when he was eight-years-old and hardly ever came together for anything, but on one special occasion, they put aside their differences and came together for their son.

4. Kwesta dropped out of high school at the age of 16 to pursue his music career

5. For the smash hit “Ngud’,” producer DJ Maphorisa slowed down Joakim‘s remix of “Camino Del Sol,” a 1982 house track from the French-Belgian group Antena, into “an old school kwaito tempo, making it a woozy beer anthem for the shebeens,”

Lest i forget, he has a song coming with Tory Lanez, Listen To The snippet here

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 4 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares
Forum | 1 week ago

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane
Forum | 2 weeks ago

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane