Help! Passionate S*x with My Brother's Wife Has Ruined Me - Man Confesses

Forum 6 years ago

Help! Passionate S*x with My Brother's Wife Has Ruined Me - Man Confesses

A man has confessed and begged for help as his conscience cannot hope any longer after having several romps with his brother's wife.

I had s*x with my brother’s wife while he was working away and they have since had a little girl – who looks just like me.

I’m a single guy of 35. I’ve had my share of one-night stands but no serious relationship. My brother works on the oil rigs. He is 37 and married to a 31-year-old nurse. He is away for weeks at a time and she finds it really hard.

She called me one night to say she had broken down on her way home from work and I drove over to help her. I called out a mate with a low-loader and he took it to his garage and I took her home. She was so grateful.

It was a freezing night and she invited me in for a night cap. She got quite teary, saying she didn’t like my brother being away, and said: “I’m so glad you live near us. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

I cuddled her and then we kissed. I didn’t mean it to happen — it just did. She got more and more passionate and I didn’t hold back. We had s*x and it felt so good because this was somebody I really knew.

She said my brother must never find out. He got back a couple of weeks later and not long afterwards asked me to join him down the pub for a celebration. He said he was going to be a dad and I was delighted for them.

His daughter was born with a shock of red hair. My hair’s auburn but my brother’s is dark brown. So many people in the family have remarked how much she looks like me. She even has my eye colour. I’m now beginning to wonder if she really is mine.

If I asked for a DNA test could they prove which brother fathered this baby?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 17 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 19 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 19 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 19 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident