Help! My Husband Caught Me in a Hotel With Another Man - Confused Woman Cries Out

Forum 7 years ago

Help! My Husband Caught Me in a Hotel With Another Man - Confused Woman Cries Out

The young woman shared her story with readers on break_or_makeup.

She revealed that she had been cheating on her husband for a while without being caught until recently when he caught up with her.

According to her, she was in a hotel with a man when her husband came there and caught them together. However, she was able to lie her way out of trouble at the time.

Now the trouble is that, she left a condom inside her bag and her husband saw it and is now asking her questions that she needs to answer very fast.

Below is how she told the story:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 day ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 1 day ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 1 day ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge